Thursday, May 12, 2016

Recent (and not so recent) wishlist

Unif boots. I don't wear heels, and these just look like heels, but are actually flatforms.


A plain corset with nothing on it

I love the decorative bras that actually look cool, but those bralets last about a month and provide exactly zero support. Maybe supplement them with a badass leather one from creepyyeha?


If you haven't noticed, I need a pair of good quality everyday black shoes. New Rock boots.

Like, I've been wanting these for years. If I saved a dollar a day I could have bought several of these already. Zana bayne.

Same with this badass cultural appropriation collar. For a few years Tawapa stopped making them, but they are back. 

11 comments:

  1. Arrgh, I used to have a pair of shoes similar to the second ones back in high school but once I graduated I donated them to charity. I regret it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are fantastic! I can't walk in heels, I used to wear high platforms but I don't know if I could anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heels give me the worst leg cramps, so no way for me. Which is sad because there are lots of cool heels.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That's like a little-girl dream come true for me.

      Delete
  4. A chocker belt is on my wish list too, I think it can be combined in so many ways, I'm dreaming of wearing one with my Kimono one day :)

    http://antimuse-fashionriot.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dreaming too. and I still have to get a kimono. Lol

      Delete
  5. Those Unif boots, UNF! I've been wanting a pair like that for a long time as well.

    ReplyDelete