For bloggers with few followers:
1. You don't have a lot of influence in the blogging community, but that's ok. As long as the right people see you and keep coming back, you'll grow. Offer good, original content and that bring readers.
2. Participate in community challenges. GIY (Goth It Yourself) has monthly challenges (the June/July theme of "It Takes Two" is going on now. This is a great way to meet other bloggers and have them meet you. If you know of anyone else doing challenges, leave a comment!
3. Post often, and comment on other blogs. No one will find you if you can't be seen on others' pages or in a subscriber's feed. Also the community is more vibrant and motivated when people comment.
|An old post from a Red and Black Week challenge|
1. Consider hosting challenges. You've got the numbers to make this work.
2. Consider interviewing other bloggers or reaching out for a quote. Maybe you are writing about a scene in another country--reach out to someone who might live there.
1. Mention other bloggers in your posts. Were you inspired by someone? Was there a useful DIY or tip that you followed? Link back to that person.
2. I (and I'm sure others) are always on the lookout for cool bloggers, so leave a comment with cool dark fashion style-related blogs that you think I should follow. If you have any ideas about growing the community, leave a post as well!